- Installation and upgrade
- Database Design and Deployment
- Establish and monitor backup routines
- Manage server security and permissions
- Import and export data as required
- Monitor performance and tune database
- Query performance tuning
- Issue solving
- Normalization and De-Normalization of tables
- Database monitoring
- Collection of performance and utilization of resources
- Verify Backup
- Technical DB Support
- Verify optimal resource management and capacity planning
- Schedules and monitors Oracle/SQL server jobs and nightly processes
- Handle database tickets
- Review Job documentations and ensure it meets the standards
- Creation/Deletion, disk space usage, database integrity/consistency, etc
- Setup and maintains database login, users, roles and permissions
- Monitors and optimizes the performance of the database server
- Troubleshoots and supports database issues
- Provide 24X7 on-call support for database failures and problems
Variance Infotech offers offshore, outsourcing, remote support and services for MS SQL Servers as SQL DBA support. It will help you determine the best administrative strategies and exposure to minimum downtime and make sure your database performs efficiency during peak user load.
Variance Infotech is offering 24X7 based MS SQL DBA support and services, also offering customized SQL DBA support for remote and offshore with very lower cost flexible plans. We are providing remote SQL server monitoring and managing remotely support service with high qualified technical expert SQL DBA team. Client’s satisfaction is our goal with our best MS SQL DBA support services.
Variance Infotech has Database Professionals and experts who can help you understand and evaluate the all kind of database administration, Risk management and security so that you can able to manage high critical database server in advance technology.
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your detailed requirement.