Outlook Integration“18% Americans check their emails while driving,45% of email opens occurred on mobile, 36% on desktop and 19% in a webmail client.”Access to powerful webmail is a requirement, and in vested interest of any business.Outlook is one of the most sought-after applications.It redefines ways how you interact and engage with customers.Outlook mail can be used as a stand-alone application, or can work in conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server.We help our clients connect it with their website or mobile application, so that it works just like internal component of your business system.If both Microsoft Outlook® and your company system/CRM are necessary to execute day-to-day tasks, you can project productivity by incorporating automatic synchronization of data between two systems.
Why Outlook ?Microsoft Outlook is a versatile mail server that has all three interfaces web based,mobile and,desktop clients.It is fully capable to well exchange data with many devices and applications.It is easy to make Outlook talk with a variety of applications.Therefore, alike many standard mailing solutions, Outlook offers 360 degree flexibility.
Why Outlook ?
Microsoft Outlook is a versatile mail server that has all three interfaces
- web based
- mobile and
- desktop clients.
It is fully capable to well exchange data with many devices and applications. It is easy to make Outlook talk with a variety of applications. Therefore, alike many standard mailing solutions, Outlook offers 360 degree flexibility.
A reliable and business-class email is without-a-doubt necessity for any business, whether an enterprise, SMB or one-roof shop. When clients turn to us for a permanent solution, we recommend integrating Microsoft Exchange with their established setup.
- Initial meeting to estimate complexity of integration process and related price quote for the same.
- API integration process execution in chronological order, we prop-up IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) or POP3 during procedure.
- Our developers utilize Outlook REST APIs to extend and build solution.
- Connect Outlook with Dynamics 365, NetSuite, or your native system.
- Interpolate/adhibit Outlook to Android/iOS application using newly generated Add ins of Microsoft®.