Dynamic Headers in SuiteCRM helps user to display/highlight the most used field of a module so the user can highlight any selected fields with color-coded and icon to identify field and value quickly, which helps to reduce time.
Intuitive extension easily incorporate with your SuiteCRM to increase productivity.
|Current Dynamic Headers Version||2.0|
|Last Update||14th August, 2019|
|Support SuiteCRM Version||7.0.* and above|
|Database Support||MySQL, MSSQL|
|Compatible Browser||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome|
|Supported Language||English (United States), German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian|
1. You are able to select module, enter a specific header title, select icon, icon color, field and see the preview on the setting page.
2. Display Headers dynamically on detailview of the records in that particular module.
3. Display icon, header title and value of the field which you have selected from the dynamic headers setting page for that particular module
4. Dynamic Headers support Multi Languages(German,English,Spanish,French,Hungarian,Italian,Dutch,Portuguese,Russian,Ukrainian)
"VILicenseBasedDynamicHeaders-1.0-V7.0.zip" to "VILicenseBasedDynamicHeaders-1.0-V7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.0.* to 7.11 *.
Dynamic Headers extension support in MSSQL as well within this release.
"VIDynamicHeaders-2.0-Version7.0.zip" to "VIDynamicHeaders-2.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.0.* to 7.11.*
- Add License Update option in Listview of Dynamic Headers.
"VIDynamicHeaders-3.0-Version7.0.zip" to "VIDynamicHeaders-3.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.0.* to 7.11.*