Multiple SMTP Users will have their own outgoing email server configuration. It helps each user to set up their outgoing server to send an email. This will be useful when a user needs their own outgoing server.
Intuitive extension easily incorporate with your SuiteCRM to increase productivity.
|Current Multiple SMTP Version||6.0|
|Last Update||30th October, 2019|
|Support SuiteCRM Version||7.9.3 and above|
|Database Support||MySQL, MSSQL|
|Compatible Browser||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome|
|Supported Language||English (United States), German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian|
Multiple SMTP extension extend the email functionality of SuiteCRM. Using Multiple SMTP extension, we can add multiple smtp -servers user wise and send mail.
1. Changes tablename of Multiple SMTP extension as follows,
- From multiple_smtp_settings to vi_multiple_smtp_settings.
- From st_multiple_smtp to vi_st_multiple_smtp.
1. Mulitple SMTP support Multi Languages (German,English,Spanish,French,Hungarian,Italian,Dutch,Portuguese,Russian,Ukrainian)
"VIMultiSMTP-2.0-Version7.9.3-Version7.9.17.zip" to "VIMultiSMTP-2.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.9.3-7.9.17 to 7.11 *
1. Once Workflow triggered for particular module record, it'll consider assigned user's outgoing server configuration when configure workflow with "Send Email using MultiSMTP" Action if MultiSMTP Enabled.
"VIMultiSMTP-3.0-Version7.9.3-Version7.9.17.zip" to "VIMultiSMTP-3.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.9.3-7.9.17 to 7.11 *
1. Fix issue of Authentication Checkbox is checked when Edit Configuration even after Uncheck at time of Configuration.
"VIMultiSMTP-4.0-Version7.9.3-Version7.9.17.zip" to "VIMultiSMTP-4.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.9.3-7.9.17 to 7.11 *
- Mulitple SMTP extension support in MSSQL as well within this release.
"VIMultiSMTP-5.0-Version7.9.3-Version7.9.17.zip" to "VIMultiSMTP-5.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.9.3-7.9.17 to 7.11 *.
- Fixing issue of From Name and Related Module auto selection in Email Popup.
"VIMultiSMTP-6.0-Version7.9.3-Version7.9.17.zip" to "VIMultiSMTP-6.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.9.3-7.9.17 to 7.11.*.
- Add option to Select User either Assigned User or Specific User for Outgoing Server in Worflow Action.
"VIMultiSMTP-7.0-Version7.9.3-Version7.9.17.zip" to "VIMultiSMTP-7.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.9.3-7.9.17 to 7.11.*
- Add License Update Option in Configuration Page of Multiple SMTP.
"VIMultiSMTP-8.0-Version7.9.3-Version7.9.17.zip" to "VIMultiSMTP-8.0-Version7.11.zip" will work on SuiteCRM versions 7.9.3-7.9.17 to 7.11.*