SuiteCRM Profile Scoring
When company working with many leads in which some of the leads or prospect doesn’t seem to be weight high it means in order to group leads/prospect based on score to give high importance than profile scoring will be very useful.
Profile scoring rules help to priorities leads, contacts, accounts, and deals based on record properties, fields and customer touch points such as calls, emails, social, etc.
Profile Score will help to assign positive and negative points to each property while defining a scoring rule depending upon the task or criteria set or is achieved. These individual points add up dynamically to a total score when a record is created or modified. It helps to identify the profile score on the basis of their criteria set, which helps to allow scores and categories leads based on their chosen standards.
Profile scoring extension developed by Variance InfoTech Pvt Ltd team to help sales team to focused on high score leads/prospect. Variance InfoTech Pvt Ltd offers profile scoring on following modules of SuiteCRM.
Profile Scoring for organizations is a systematic way to capture the attractiveness of a (potential) customer. These attributes may be the business size (revenue, number of employees), location, vertical, brand value, etc. Each attribute may have different levels of importance. So, it is logical to assign weights based on their importance.
1. To open the Administration Page,Click on Admin tab, as shown in below screenshot.
2. Open Administration page, Click on Profile Scoring from the Other section.
3. In Profile Scoring page, check Enable Profile Scoring checkbox(Click on OK button of Alert).
4. In Profile Scoring page, Click on CREATE link.
5. In Create page, fill all the information → click on SAVE
6. To Update record, click on pencil icon as shown in the below screenshot
7. Click on SAVE button, to save updated record as shown in the below screenshot
8.In Profile Scoring page, To view the details of Profile Scoring, click the Name in the List View. This will open the record in Detail View.On Detailview, click on BACK TO LISTVIEW to open Listview of Profile Scoring.
9. Profile Rating and Profile Scoring are displayed on the detail view of record if all conditions are matched.
10.To delete one or multiple Profile Scoring records, you can select records using the checkbox option on the left hand side of the view. Click on DELETE to delete record(s).